Tuesday, October 20, 2009

EMO POST CHAPTER XIV??

Sigh....
It's one of those emo posts again....
As usual....my emo rantings wouldn't end....

But why???
Sometimes shit happens to me...
But of all places...it has to be church...
Why?????

This incident brought so much pain back...
So many bad memories of wad happened not long ago...
I dun wan it to happen again....making the same mistake TWICE....

I cried abit just now...thinking about why it just HAVE to happen AGAIN....
Trials come like the weather...
Unfathomable and unpredictable...

The stress of sch piled up with this makes it so much more shitty....
There's always no end to it...

Sometimes I think to myself..."Why dun I have any church friends to talk it out with?"
And also "Why am I facing this now??"

"Is it because God wants to test me? See if I pass?"

"But why is it always harder than wad others seem to have? Why me??"

Sometimes I wish I had all the answers....and ask God for more help...
God help me. I want to be a better youth leader. At least, better than THEM.