Thursday, October 15, 2009

TWO IS A TEAM??

Yesterday...I had Maths lesson...

As usual...it was 3 of us in the team...
Well actually it was supposed to be 5 lah...
But then the Year 3 guy didn't come...
And the other malay girl was also AWOL....



Guess wad....it's VECTORS again....
But thanks to Jeselyn...we were a bit ok-ok with it...
I think I'm in the same team with Jeselyn for Marketing...Entrepreneurship and Maths...

Ok so anyways in yesterday's maths team there was me, Jeselyn and Hanan...

So the class went as usual...and I lunched with Jerome and Nat at Koufu...
It was the....2nd time I ate at Koufu?? Shame on me...

Then we chatted quite a lot over lunch...
And Jerome and Nat were pri sch friends!!!
So concidental?? Yes!

And when I came back from lunch...Hanan was gone...
My first guess was maybe she wasn't feeling well...and went back home...

But then...I saw tat my laptop was on start-up screen...
And I was guessing maybe it was another PRANK by Jerome....
But then he was with me during lunch...

So when I looked over at the foolscap paper near me....I saw this:






Figure 1a

"Dear Team 3, Hanan here, I'm sorry I'll have to go. I've O'lvl classes. Its last minute. I'm real sorry, you guys. Please inform the faci alright. Once again, I'm sorry. Love, Hanan."


Hahah she's so polite sia!!!
But there's another message...if u can see from the figure 1a...there's an arrow pointing upwards...to the other message...

It says that she accidentally plugged out my cable and is sorry about it....
Hahah so cool!!
She even wrote a message about it....which made me felt so bad...
Coz I came back late and didn't get to say bye to her...

And so me and Jeselyn were left....
We were frantically rushing through the ppt....with some answers from her friend's ppt...
And yeah...so 2 of us presented....

But it went well....phew!!!
Yeah so tat was yesterday....

Red, red and red: Jerome, Nathaniel and Sean?? Peculiar sight indeed...