Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NO INTERACTION?

As usual...Maths sucked again today...

But I have to thank Jeselyn aka Miss Zhi Hui for all the help!!!

Was early in class again....and waited with Jes till like 8.45am for another teammate to arrive...

Thank God in the end we had 4 people...and that last week's disaster wasn't re-lived again...

But then again...the other 2 teammates didn't help much...sad to say...

I mean...it's ok if they dun know how to do...but they hardly helped...
Which aggravated my sadness...

Fortunately I have Jes...who kept showing me madly-sadistic videos of gore and pure disgust on Facebook...
Thanks for the entertainment Jes! I didn't know gore and horror could take my mind off the despair and sian-ness...

While doing ws...Nat kept disturbing me....which was quite fun!!! At least he helped me take a break from the stress of DEMONIC VECTORS-APPLIED MATHS QUESTIONS.

Thanks Nat!! I'll poke u again someday....

Lunched with Michelle, Lini, Jes, Stanley, Sche and Stanley's friend called SPOON...coz his NS badge said "something-S-Poon"...so it looked like SPOON...according to wad Stanley said...

Then went back to class to finish ppt....
Rushed through it with Jes as always....

We helped some people to answer it....
I felt quite useless coz I didn't know much about it...

After sch...went to borrow a Financial Accounting book...it's gonna be my best friend tomorrow...
Bused home with Rach on 969 while complaining aka BITCHING on the bus...
Chatted about our class and ex-class...which brought me to this conclusion:

Here's a shout-out of a big fat F to those shitty people who think that poly students must be more "professional and be less childish"...professionalism is an attitude and not something u emulate...

I miss the child-like wonder we all had...and NatalieDee's comics always make me smile from ear to ear...priceless....