Thursday, October 1, 2009

AND TODAY IS CHINA'S NATIONAL DAY....


Yes...it's 1st Oct...
And we all know wad that means...

CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

Oh and yes it's my birthday too...hahah!!
Hmmm...ok...
Didn't really celebrated much today....
Except...on sat my family is going out for celebration dinner with me...

Oh and I bought my birthday present yesterday with Udin...Shu Ying and Rach!!!
Bought a new pair of shoes...coz the old ones are small....
And yes...it's brown....
And then there's this burning question...

I like brown shoes meh??

Coz while we shopped in for shoes...I kept looking at brown ones...
Till Rach said..."Are u gettting the brown one?"
And then while we walked around in BHG...
I was talking to Udin until some brown shoe caught my eye...
And I said "blah blah blah...oh I just spotted some nice brown shoes"

BROWN SHOES....

Ok on a side note....
I've finally found out about my FINAL module grades!!!

Introduction to Communication Practices: A
Science: B
Maths: B
Enterprise: B+
Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving: B
GPA: 3.30

Ok...satisfactory...
And then Rach told me to check my timetable....
And here it is...

Mon: Marketing
Tues:Entrepreneurship
Wed: Maths 2
Thurs: Financial Accounting
Fri: Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving 2

Ok...so tat's Oct 1st for you....
Celebration of Red and Yellow for China...brown shoes and sch for me...
Ughhhh....the irony....

Taken from Yahoo News: "President Hu Jintao extolled the country's Communist Party-led rebirth in a speech to the invitation-only crowd from Tiananmen gate, where Mao Zedong proclaimed the founding of the People's Republic on October 1, 1949."