Thursday, October 8, 2009

NEW SCHOOL SEMESTER!!!



Hi people!!!
I'm finally back to blogging!!!




Yay new sch sem!!!
I was so nervous about my new classmates!!!


And on the 1st day of sch...I was the 1st to reach class!!!
I was sooo nervous about being like...the 10th or something and coming into class with fierce faces staring at me...

So I became the "fierce face" instead...

And my 1st classmate strolled into class at around...8.10am??
I reached around 8am...and was having paranoia about being in the wrong class!!!


I kept MSNing with my friends and Rach about it...
Kept going about "being in the wrong class...so PS!!"

And then the day started with the 1st lesson of Marketing...
The marketing faci looked ok-ok...not so fierce...
But she made the 1st lesson of the semester so monotonous!!!


And marketing was hard to understand!!
Something about products...promotion...pricing...place...
But my teammates were great! At least they did some work...


Then the next day was Entrepreneurship...
The faci was a woman again....
She was also kinda boring and strict...coz she's the co-module chair...
We have a project to finish by end of 14 weeks...
It's part of the module...
One word....SICKENING...


Bused home with Rach...
Bitched/Complained on the bus...
According to Rach...bitching= complaining...
And I have to agree...


Had maths yesterday...and maths faci was a WOMAN again...
I think we have enough of women facis....
But she was nice...at least she's not like Ling Hue Chye...


Speaking about Ling-ling...
Here's wad I found out...zoom in on it...


And I was so shocked about it!!!
Oh and credits to Rach for print-screening this...
I just "koped" it from her blog...

And well there's Financial Accounting today...
I guess today and yesterday's team were the best...
My classmates are pretty fun...
So I guess we just need a bit more bonding time to know each other better...

Though I have some prejudice about some based on first impressions...
Heh...people will never stop judging...won't they?

I shall try to have fun...
While enjoying bad sarcasm being broadcasted aloud in class...