Monday, September 28, 2009

POLY FORUM: IN PULAI SPRINGS PART 2


Oh finally...
I'm willing to type out part 2...

Ok...I'll cut it short....real short...

DAY 3
Did more work...
Watched 1 more video around late afternoon...
I literally wrote down what the people in the video said....
WORD FOR WORD...

DAY 4
The best day ever!
Finally finished work!
Got the rest of the afternoon free...
When to friends' room to play DOTA...
Played and chit-chat....
When swimming in pool downstairs...
Then hopped over to another pool with a water slide near the golf course...

At night stayed up late playing card games like Heart Attack....
Played Polar Bear and chit-chat...
Returned to room with rommie at 2am!!!

Woke up next day for checking out and return to S'pore!!

DAY 5: CLOSING CEREMONY
Yes like finally!!
Last day of poly forum!

Bused back to S'pore with sub-theme mates...
Arrived back in SP in late afternoon...
Chilled out in SP's fast food canteen with friends...
Ate catered dinner at 5 plus...
Helped out with the decos for my sub-theme...

Entered auditorium for closing ceremony at 7pm...
All the sub-themes presented their thingys....
I think sub-theme 3's video was the best...
They totally explained about the Recession using cartoon paper drawings....cool!!

The Minister liked our ideas...
Had a Q&A session...
I think I slept for a while during it...
Super tired...

After closing ceremony...went out to collect back luggage and said BYE to everyone I know...

MRTed home with some friends at around 10 plus...
Mum fetched me at Tamp MRT and drove me home...

Yup...tat's all about the poly forum thingy...

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW SONG....