Monday, August 31, 2009

TEACHERS' DAY

Yay teachers' day!!!

It means two things:
1) Meet ex-classmates and bitch bitch BITCH!!!
2) Meet teachers and talk talk TALK!!!

I was so lazy today tat I went off to TPSS at 12pm...
Was supposed to meet udin at 10...but slacked till 12...

Chatted with him...puay-puay...shu ying and the other girls...
It was nice to finally catch up and bitch about poly life...

Everyone from the sec.4 batch was back...almost everyone...
About half of my class came back...and they all looked so adult-ish!!!

I think I'm forever the small boy lah....
Everyone seemed to had fun in TP...lucky bitches...
Hahaha!!!
I think like....majority of the poly people from the sec.4 batch are in TP and SP....

Met Mdm Yasmin and Mr Kenny Tan....I missed these fun teachers!!!

When I went back...I waved to countless people sia...
Honestly...I forgot some of their names but I remembered their faces...

I'm not bragging but I think I'm quite popular...
Ok....fine....it's the height isn't it??
Whatever....but it was great to meet up with old friends...

And I'm gonna meet older friends tomorrow!!
It's my pri sch class gathering again!!
Woohooo!! I missed them!!!

And we're gonna have ice cream at Swensens!!! But without Miss Fad....awwww...
Fasting month restriction...but at least we can celebrate on Hari Raya!!!







ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM *breath* ICE CREAM!