Thursday, September 3, 2009

ICE CREAM AND GAMES ON T1 ROOF TERRACE

1st Sept was a fun day!!!
And yes...I blogged about it 2 days after it happened...lazy....


So anyways I met up with some of my P6 classmates on Tues for class reunion...
We went to Swensens for ice cream and we kinda like took 30 mins just to order??

It's all thanks to the waitress lah...tat aunty waitress....

After we ordered....THEN she showed us the ice cream promotions....2 for $9.80....which was so worthwhile we decided to order more exp ones....

Then when she took the order...a waiter came by an said tat they were "out of macademia nuts" coz one of my friends ordered the Macademia Mania....
When he changed it to another ice cream...the same guy came back and said tat they were "out of macademia ice cream"....so my friend ordered another ice cream....

It's really rare to to experience shortage of macademia stuff eh??

Then when we had our ice cream...all of us were busy munching and chatting away about our lives...
Everyone had lots to say about sec sch life....hectic JC life...murderous poly life and unholy MI life...

And then we talked about our pri sch life...and tat brought back loads of fun childhood memories and childhood sweetheart scandals...hahahah!!!

Then we started messing with the leftovers of our ice cream...and it was DISGUSTING!!! HAHAHA!!! I should have taken a pic....but it looked kinda like tartar sauce mixed with some brownies...ice cream...ice...salt...pepper...chilli sauce and a cherry...

After tat...we wanted to go watch movie...but one of my friends did not have enough money and the movies tat were showing weren't tat great...except for M18 "Final Destination 4"....

So instead we decided to go to T1's roof terrace to sit and chit chat...and so we did...

We talked again about pri sch stuff....how we saw some ex-classmates coincidentally....and then we played games to kill time!!
Talk about sporting...we played Truth or Dare!! And yes...everyone did dare!!!
It was sooo hilarious!!!

And talk about dares and double dares...
One of my friends dared another guy to say hi to a couple's baby...
And I was dragged into a dare...
I had to shout "I love you" to some strangers...
Another girl had to say hi to those strangers I shouted to...


After that we played murderer without cards....
The "winking process" was very comical...and some of my friends didn't know tat they died!!

Then we played charades from 7-8pm...
And we split into Boys vs Girls for charades...and we came up with loads of random stuff!!
And we chose a person from the other team to act out the word...and their expressions were priceless!!!
I couldn't believe tat the action for Transformers was doing a "door closing" sign at ur face...as performed by my friend....
I really should have taken a video of it!! Ughhhh....

Anyways we all went off at 8.30pm and I rushed to Popular to buy some stuff for my bro...
And tat was a fun day....