Tuesday, August 25, 2009

COMMEMORATIVE DAY

Yesterday was officially the last day of sch and UTs!!!
It didn't really ended off with a BANG...
But Nas made a video for us....
Although not everyone was in it...it was still very heart-warming....

I really have nothing much to say lor about my class...
Semester end then semester end lor...
I admit I'll miss them...
But then we cannot always be in "I miss you" mode wad....

For the past 15 weeks...
All I can say is this...
Those that I always hang out with...know the least about me...
But those that I seldom hang out with...know the most about me...
Ironic?
No...
Too bad lor...life is like tat eh??

I'm just glad tat I made some good friends...
I hope next sem I dun make the same mistake...
Honestly...I haven't met characters like my classmates...
So atypical...and typical at the same time...
It's like watching a bad drama show on Channel 8....

But I will miss those tat made friendship worthwhile and deep....
We know each other more...
At least....not 0.99% of each other....