Monday, August 10, 2009

COME TO THINK OF IT...

Yes it's a public holiday on a sch day!!!
By right...it should have been cognitive today...
But I guess it's pushed to tomorrow...as usual...which means...maths is next week...

Semester 1 seems to be ending soon....hopefully...
I had enough of NOT taking modules that are parallel to my course...
Sometimes I think they waste my time...but sometimes I dun...
Coz the boring maths and impossibly-hard-to-understand science is A level kind...

Missing classmates and facis is one thing...but....
ISN'T IT TOO CLICHED TO GO "I WILL MISS THEM" OVER AND OVER AGAIN???

Like...wad's the point??
They aren't dying....nor are we gonna change school...

We can still see them in RP...and like...hello?? It's not tat big....
Ugggh...if u sincerely miss them...why not treasure the moments u have NOW...
Rather than go emo and brood over it...saying "I miss you guys....miss u....miss u..."

"The tea tat has been poured out of a teacup doesn't wanna go back in"...u know???
I can think of a dozen boring and lame metaphors to portray this idea...but.....
U know wad I mean lah...

Sometimes....
Sometimes....
Friends say "I miss you" so much tat u feel gushy inside...
But...

REAL AND BEST FRIENDS SHOUT "I LOVE YOU" SO MUCH TAT U FEEL GLAD TO HAVE EVER MET THEM...

Try to inject this phrase into ur inconceivable minds and act on it...
Perhaps u deserve an award after all....scum....