Sunday, August 9, 2009

WHAT DO YOU SEE??

Yes!!! It's finally National Day!!!
My blog has lived to see this day!!!

Ok..on a side note...I think this year's NDP song is uber-cool...despite criticism about it....
And I just watched the NDP...it's nice and I love the merge of the various NDP songs....

Got loads to blog-blog about...
My bitching therapy with Rachel was great!! I felt so happy to tell her loads of stuff..

UT3 is coming soon!! It's like...next next Tues!!!
Next week would be the last week of lessons...
One semester ends so fast!!!

I feel happy that we're gonna change class...but sad tat we gonna change class too coz I'll say bye to all my friends and try to make new friendships AGAIN....

But like I told one of my friends...I'm actually happy to make new friends...coz by doing so can I find new cliques....

I'm not giving any suggestive hints or some sort...but "clique-ing is one of the basic needs of poly society"....RIGHT???

I guess I need to pick up andropology or something...
And I'll not change my standards and conform to others...
I shall be who I am....

Never mind if u dun understand me...coz I'm not comprehensible...
Ugggh...more suggestive hints of sarcasm....