Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I WAS......PHOTOGRAPHED....


Yes I was....
Totally....photographed...
Actually it happened today after sch...

I was supposed to help my mum's friend's daughter to collect a prize...
She won it in a Graduate Employment Competition or something...
It's an iPod Shuffle....
But she couldn't collect it coz she's studying in Australia...so I had to do it for her...
Since the prize collection is in RP One-Stop Centre...

So I passed the form to the counter receptionist and waited for the guy in-charge to pass me the prize...
Then when he came down...he told me to sign something to verify that I collected it on behalf of my friend...
And then...he told me to go into the heritage room to take a picture...
And I asked "For wad?"...
Then he said "For the sch magazine...coz we're taking pics of the winners"...

And I was like...shocked...so I just took the prize and posed for a shot...
It was awkward lah...coz I didn't win it and then I had to take a pic with it...
As if it was me who won it...
IT WAS TOTALLY AN ILLEGAL PIC OF ME "CONVENIENTLY" REPLACING SOMEONE!!!
SHAMEFUL!!!!

When the magazine is out...I think I'll grab a copy of it ASAP...
Random stuff sia.....
Hmm...just checked out my UT 2 grades...quite satisfied...2 As...2 Cs and a C+....
I improved on my Enterprise...D jumped to A!!!
But still...this means that I must do better for UT 3!!!
Ugggh...why set so high standard for myself???
(Everyone thinks I'm oh-so-smart....but I'm not...really...)

Anyways sch today was fun....
Sky (aka Sora) always make Enterprise fun...though he CAN'T STOP SHOOTING ME....
Class separation issues are still lingering in the E36R air....
Dilemna section: To go...or not to go???

6 MORE DAYS TO UT 3!!!

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21