Thursday, July 9, 2009

LIKE.....FINALLY!!!

Hi blogreaders!! (I think it's too cliched already....hi here and there in every post)
We're back to another wondiferous post after like.....a week long hiatus???
Hahahahah!!!
Sorry...was too busy with sch work and life...
I guess I should have blogged more regularly huh???

Anyways it's been a long week sia...
So tired everyday after sch...bus here and there...
My hatred for long bus rides is beginning to pile up...AS USUAL...
And I have been standing on bus 168 for 45mins to sch for like....3 days in a row???

This week is prayer and fasting week in my church!!
So instead of fasting food...I'm fasting my evil games!!!
Yes!!!
No online games...no games...no nothing!!!
But I need to pray when I have to...
But since there's like different types of fasting...fasting games is good coz it's like something u can hardly resist....RIGHT??
Anyways fasting games is considered like a partial fast...instead of the actual "NO FOOD FAST"...
By next week...I can resume game time!!!
But this week of gamelessness has made me listen more in class!!
SERIOUS!!!
I wasn't Restaurant City-ing away on Facebook during boring 6th presentations...
Hahaha!! So proud of myself!!!

Anyways (3rd time)...hope u guys like the new video I put up!!
It's "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga and it has been BANDIFIED!!!
Hahaha!! I love this version!!
It sounds cool and weird!!!
Hope u guys like it...even though it's like...cut into half...
U can still watch it on Youtube!!
Enjoy people!!

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Psalms 36:5