Friday, July 10, 2009

MANY MANY QUESTIONS...WAD DO U DO??

Another boring day....
Had maths today....maths faci was ok....
Hopefully Eric is coming back to teach again!!
But I'm not saying tat Miss Ling (current maths faci) is bad lah...
But she asks too much questions...
As in...she really REALLY interrogates ur team....

Oh and did u guys noticed tat I skipped the formalities??
Yup....maybe we shall take a short break from it eh??

Ok...anyways today maths was...hmmm...ok....
I understood the problem today...like finally!!!
Thanks to my "games fasting"...I could concentrate better on my worksheet!!
And presentation was good...thanks to Sky...aka Jian Rong!!!
(I bet he'll be saying "F*** you, Sean!! F*** you!!" right now....)
He ALWAYS does tat to me sia....hahahah!!!

After class...we had science UT 2...
Out of the 7 qns....1 was chemistry and 6 were physics...
And as some of u know...I DID NOT TAKE PHYSICS IN SEC SCH!!!
So I had trouble answering it...even with my 6th presentations to help me!!!
I hope I can like get a B...I got a C for UT 1...
Why can't there be some bio in it??
Which remains me...yesterday my classmates called me "Bio lecturer" coz yesterday's science was...well....about Bio lah...
So I had to explain MITOSIS...DIFFUSION & OSMOSIS and ORGANELLES to them....
Man...I really felt like a lecturer sia!!! (Coz I think I'm the only one who took pure Bio)...
This is of the moments where I thank God that Mr Hafiz forced us to study Bio by "heart"....

Then after UT...I went with Nigel, FC, Paulette and KF to Burger King at Causeway...
Didn't eat any coz I was on a tight budget and I wasn't hungry...like them...hahaha!!
Fortunately while they ate I RJed...phew!!!
Then suddenly outside BK I saw a familiar face.....Sheng Wei from e5!!!

He's a guy who joined band in sec sch at sec.3!!!
Which seems a bit late for someone to join....
And he was placed in my section to play the same instrument as me...
So ya...basically I taught him for awhile...then he went to percussion...
But ya...I missed him sia...
He was damn funny with his jokes...

Now he's like in Yishun JC...and is in band!!
He's even playing the same instrument as me!!
Hahaha!! So cool...for me lah....coz it's like...sooo "pre-destined" and all tat crap....

Anyways I'm feeling tired now...and tomorrow I gotta renew my passport...
Need cut hair and take passport photo...siggh....

There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24