Saturday, June 20, 2009

RACHEL ASKED ME TO DO THIS

I dunno why...
But nowadays lots of people ask me to do stuff for them....
Hahaha!! U know wad I mean...
So anyways I'm gonna redo this quiz for my friend...Rachel....
Fortunately only qns 1-11...phew!!!

1) The person who asked me to do this:
- Rachel...aka Grumpybear...

2) Your relationship with him/her:
- Very good friends and band friend for 4 years...in which she complained a lot about...

3) Your first impression on him/her:
- Quiet...but yeah....I'm bad at first impressions...

4) Your most memorable moment with him/her:
- Everytime with her is memorable wad....

5) The most memorable thing you said to her:
- Rachel! Stop being such a mega-bitch!!!

6) If she becomes your lover?
- NO!!! She prefers taller guys lor...

7) If she becomes your lover, what would you like her to improve on?
- Nothing lor....coz she WON'T be my lover in the 1st place...(repeated answer)

8) If she becomes your enemy, what will you do?
- Probably bitch to others about her...

9) If she becomes your enemy, what will be the reason?
- Maybe because of the fact that she bitches too much...

10) The most desired thing you want her to do for her now is?
- Loosen up on her bitching...but of coz meet up with me and our friends to go play bowling!!

11) Your overall impression of her:
- Fun...very open...likes to splurge her money alot...fun...bitches like nobody cares...if bitching was an art...she would be an artist for sure...