Wednesday, April 22, 2009

THE THIRD DAY RULES!!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Today was the 3rd day of sch in RP...and it rocks!!!
Bused with Rach...met Imran and Dana on bus...
Thank God we weren't late...we reached Woodlands Inter at 8am!!!
Walk-walk to class...sat down at 8.20am...still early!!!
Today's lesson was Enterprise Skills...
And we all had to change teams!!
I wanted my old team!! And we all cliqued so well lah...
So anyways my new teammates weren't tat bad...
They were quite fun and hardworking too...like me!! Hahaha!!!

So today we had to do some personality tests and identify our own personalities...
I am ENFP...
It's a combo of an extrovert, sensitive, fun, people-orientated personality...
Cool right???
The results said tat I'm a journalist...something to do with people liking u...
SELF-PRAISE!! Hahaha!! But it's half-true lah...
Coz right...at times I can be a loner...quiet and selfish...
The test said so lor...not me...hahaha!!
Oh and as I read in detail...I'm actually an INSPIRER!!
Wow!!!

Lunch was ok...I took-away instant noodles with 2 people from my team...
But they both bought snacks...
I sat outside class to eat...coz if caught it's a $50 fine!!
It's 1200 times more strict than sec sch man...
Joked and chatted with some other guys in my class...
They are the funniest people I've met in RP so far!!!
Anyways today my team did a fairly good presentation...and it was funny lah!!
One of my teammated mispronounced my name...
So she said "See-oon"...with a MALAY ACCENT!!
The whole class laughed...and I did too!!
RIDICULOUS NAME!!!
So the day ended quite well lah...

Bused home with Rach on 969...thank God again it has air-con this time...
I read a book...listened to band songs and slept half-way...tired!!!
Bought Blueberry juice from a stall tat sells it at 80cents...cheap!!!
Walked with Rach to her block and walked home...
Ok I think I'll stop here...

OR ELSE A CERTAIN SOMEONE WILL SAY "I DUN LIKE TO READ WORDY POSTS"
OK OK FINE...END LIAO...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.