Thursday, April 23, 2009

BOOOORING!!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Ok...so today I bused with Rach...Imran and Dana again...
And I pronounce Dana's name as "Day-na" and not "Dah-na"...hahaha!!
Coz Imran said when I call Dana's name...it's sooo vulgar...haha!!
He said..."That's so Singlish!!"
Ok...funny!!!
Stood on the bloody "thrilling" slow bus ride all the way to woodlands..AGAIN...
My feet seriously hurt!!

Reached class...not late!! Yay!!
Split up into diff team again...
Ok...today's team was a mix of quiet people and noisy people...AGAIN...
But fortunately I had a friend so I chatted with her...
Maths was boring today!!
The facilitator was yakking away like mad...about algebra!!!
And I didn't know wad to do for like...the whole day??
I only know I had to solve maths problems...
Ok enough about maths...it's boring enough...

Today I lunched with my classmates again and we like chatting....
And munching expensive sandwiches from 7-11...$2.30 for 2 only??? RIP-OFF!!!
We were talking about sec sch life...girls in my class...roller chairs and ghosts!!!
Ok the girls in my class are not THAT pretty but although some of them are nice...
We were talking about a girl in class whom one of my friends find pretty...
I was like..."she pretty meh??? More ugly lor!!"
Then another guy said "I heard she smokes!!"
YUCK!!
Then we were talking about the roller chairs we sat on and how weird it is to roll around on it...
And then we talked about ghosts and stuff...weird right???
So we went in to play this spooky game called "Hotel 626"...
It was freaking scary!!!
Go play it people!
www.hotel626.com
I think tat's the URL...quite realistic and haunting!!!

Ok then after class...I went for RP net...
It's like my church thingy in sch...
I can't believe there are 20 people from my church in RP!!!
Oh and I heard from my leader tat she got caught doing this in sch...
Some security guards will come and check for people in class...
And she told me tat it's against the sch rules to do religious stuff in sch!!
It's something to do with MOE...
It saddened me...but when u think of it...it's kinda weird...
Got freedom of religion in S'pore right???
HMPH!!! Angry liao at MOE...
Well nvm...things like this happens...lucky my leader kerna warnings only last time...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.