Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FIRST AND SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL!

Hi blogreaders!!
My 1st day of school was fun...
And as the saying goes...
Ok wad saying?? There's no such thing...so I made up one myself...
"It gets fun, more fun and most fun!!"
Yup...I believe in it too...

First day I sat down with my team...not bad people really...
There's 2 boys including me and 3 girls...
Girls are generally quiet and one of them seems nice to talk to...
The guy is...like...fun lah!!!
Well maybe he's not my type of friend but at least he's nice...
My first subject is Introduction to Communication Practice...
Sounds cool eh?
Well it isn't ALL THAT...
But I like the teacher...Miss Natalie!!
She's humourous with her words and she's generally a fun adult...
So basically the whole day was divided into 3 parts...
1) First meeting and discussion...we discuss the qns given...
2) Second meeting and discussion...we discuss again...with more resources...
3) Making of presentation...presentation within class and debrief...
Well...class ended with some quizzes to do and self and peer evaluation...plus RJ...
RJ is short for Reflective Journal whereby we do some journalling...hahah!!
So I'll see Miss Natalie or my "facil" next Monday...for 15 weeks...
EVERY.SINGLE.MONDAY.

Ok so today...which was the 2nd day of sch...was also fun!!
Nothing much really...but today's subject was Science!
My "facil"'s name is Miss Chitra...
She taught us about blood today...kinda like Bio all over again...
I lunched with my one of team member and we joined another team for lunch...
I just found out tat one of my classmates is the girl who got GOLD for the 2008 Paralympics!!
So cool right???
Ok so tat's all for today...
I shall blog again...
Oh and just a bit of sweet revenge for someone...

It's not tat I like to reject calls...but I'm not used to a new phone right?
Pls be more understanding and dun pung seh me at RP can???
Maybe I'm busy and prefer smsing??
LOL..oh and I'm still sad over the ice-cream incident today!!
YOU KNOW WHO U ARE!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, LAH.