Monday, April 6, 2009

GOLD!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Today...we celebrate as one in Tampines Wind Ensemble...
The band has finally achieved a GOLD in the SYF 2009!!!
Yay!!!!

*Thunderous applause*

I was there....where history was made for TPSS...
IT WAS THE FIRST-EVER GOLD WE'VE GOTTEN IN THE SCH HISTORY!!!
Finally my juniors have made history...I feel glad...
Generations of seniors have hoped to clinched it...
And finally it's ours to keep...for 2 years!! Yay!!!
I'm really happy for them...really I am...
I almost cried at the end of their 2nd song "Harvest Waves"....hahaha!!
It was too nice...I could really feel the mood!!!
But I'm sad tat it wasn't my batch who made history...
Still...it was really surreal...
The feeling after the results was released was almost dream-like...
Sir Jian Lin wanted to tickle me...haha!!
Too good to be true...but it happened....
ONE WORD: CONTENTMENT.
Tat was wad ALL of us felt...the sense of contentment...
And also wad Mr Samad said...this is wad GOLD tastes like...
Hahaha!!!
Today was truly a memorable day...for me and the band...
6th of April will always be a cherished day for the band....
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.