Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BUGIS SHOPPING SPREE PART 2

Hi blogreaders!! (And Wyman...if u're reading this...)
Today I went back to Bugis Street to buy tat sweater vest 1-piece shirt...
So nice!! And finally I bought it!!
And I bought 2 other 1-piece shirts!!
Ok...I'm so addicted to 1-piece shirts...
Coz like my mum said..."2 tops for the price of 1"...


I met Shu Ying at Tamp Inter at 11.15am...
We waited for Rachel who wanted to go to the opening of Tampines 1....
But it wasn't opened today....zzzzzzzzz
So in the end we went to Bugis instead...
And Nuruddin was supposed to come...but he had a bad haircut...
And now he's Haircutaphobic or Rambutaphobic....wadever...
Rach told him to wear a cap...
Sigh...his hair must have been very badly disfigured...


Anyways we walked at Bugis Street for awhile and we went for lunch at KFC...
Then we went to Topman to shop for clothes...and I said the guy's clothes there were tooooooo "Uncle" for me...as in not "Ah-Pek Uncle" but "30 yrs old Uncle"...
Seriously...Topman is overpriced but trendy...


Then we jalan-jalaned around Bugis Junction for 2 hours...
The girls bought some clothes for themselves...
Rach was like flashing off her ATM card and slashing it mercilessly at the machines....
Hahaha!!! Maybe a bit too exaggerating huh???
Anyways she asked me and Shu Ying why we didn't spend so much...
And we replied..."Coz we not working wad..."
Good lor...she got work and got $$$$$
I got $$$$ from parents and savings...
Then we returned to Bugis Street to buy my "2 tops for the price of 1" shirts...
Got sale...buy 2 for $30....


Then we walk-walk till 3pm...
We wanted to chill-out at a cafe...
So we sat down at an ice-cream shop for ice-cream with waffles...
I forgot the name of the shop...was it Venicia??? Or something with a V...
Then Rach and S.Y ordered something tasty...I saved $$$ so I didn't...
The waitress actually gave Rach the wrong flavour of ice-cream!!!
Then when she served them both...she gave a pair of fork and knife!!!
Then Rach laughed madly...seriously she did...
I asked her "Why??"
She say maybe the waitress wan give me free ice-cream...coz I got the utensils already...
So I laughed too...and I watched the waitress...hoping she scoop some ice-cream...
But she didn't...awww...
Anyways when they finished...we went to a stationery shop called "A&BC"


Weird name....I thought it was "AeBC"...coz the "&" looked like an "e"...
We crapped inside there with the stationery...like for eg....
-Rach told me to buy a girly notebook....
-I told her to buy an ugly laptop sleeve...
-S.Y showed me some weird stuff like "Ice princess: Ice-pop maker"
-Rach wanted to buy tat erasable hi-lighter...so we said it's Pilot brand...
-She didn't believe and kept pointing to weird brands and said "It's this one lah..."
-And me and S.Y were like..."Nooo....ask the lady lah...she's next to u..."


But we couldn't...coz I gtg at 4pm...so we MRTed back to Tampines...
I had to pick my bro up from tuition but my mum called to say no need...
Coz my dad is picking him up...
Wasted...we could have shopped longer...but anyways we had to go...
Tat was my shopaholic Wednesday...
MAY THE FORCE BE WTIH YOU.