Thursday, April 2, 2009

SHOPPING SPREE

Hi blogreaders!!!
Today I went shopping at TM and CS with Nuruddin and Rachel....
I met Nuruddin at TM's mac...then we went to 77th street and some shops...
We met Rach at 3pm plus...then went to CS...
We shopped at CS's Giordano for these nice T-shirts...
It was $6 per piece with a min. purchase of 3 tees....
I bought 3 nice tees...hahah!!
Then we went to Kiddy Palace...hahah!!
We found this nice shirt for me...but too exp...
Then we went to Best Denki for Rach's laptop casing...
She didn't buy it I think...I was too busy watching a show on a laptop....
Then we went back to TM's Isetan...
Rach went to Shop and Save at CS alone...
We waited for her at Isetan...then she came back to give us Kinder Bueno!!!
Yay!!!
Then she left to give tuition...
And me and Nuruddin walked back home...hahah!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.