Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BUYING SOME CONSIDERATION??

Hi blogreaders...
I think somebody should open a shop tat sells Consideration...
Coz I think the people I've met can definitely need some...or maybe more...
They should sell it in cans, packets or even in syrup form...
Just check this out...
(DIAGRAM 1A)
"Wow!! It's a bottle of Consideration!!"
"I soooo totally need one right now coz I'm like...lacking it!!!"
"Hey I wan one!! Gimme gimme!!!"
Ok now tat u've got my point...
Seriously wad are people doing these days??
Don't they even have simple consideration for others??
I'm not gonna bullshit about today...
It's not worth my time...
I think u should get yourself some shit like this...(refer to diagram 1a)
Slurp the whole bottle down and hopefully u choke on it...
Oh and thank God it's "BITCH-FREE" with "PUNCTUALITY FLAVOUR"...
So u can gulp on this all day long...
Just inject yourself with a glucose bag and pour it in...
It'll save u all the money u'll ever need...on both food and water...
Best of all...it works effectively on people like YOU who suffer from anal disease...
GET IT, BITCH?

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, WHORE.