Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW WEEK

Hi blogreaders!!
A new week is finally here!!
This week is gonna be fun!!
There'll be an IG (Interest Group...which means CCA) exhibition tomorrow!!
And Friday's a public holiday!!!
Today was quite sucky...really...
Rach's mum fetched me and her to Khatib MRT station early morning...
Thanks rach and ur mum!!!
We took MRT to Woodlands and reached as early as 8am??
Tat was the earliest time I had ever been to sch!!!
Went up to class and saw 1 classmate inside...
10 mins later the teacher came in...so early!!!
Anyways today was quite fun...I love Monday lesson coz 'cher is so funny!!
She uses lots of puns and play on words...
Like eg. today my group did the presentation with the words "discharged an agent"...
She said..."discharge wad agent?"
"Double-O-7, you're fired!!!"
She said tat!!! Hahahaha!!
In case u people with no sense of humour don't get it...I'll translate...
She meant tat James Bond was fired...
Coz "discharged an agent" could mean fire an agent...or secret angent like James Bond...
Or release a substance to cause a reaction...
Funny eh??? Ok wadever if u didn't get it...
As I chatted online with Rach today...
She used alot of her "Rachel face">>>>>>> -.-
Then I said I got "Sean face">>>> ._.
Hahahah! Wadever man....
After sch...met her and we bused home on 969 while sleeping back to Tamp...
Tired!!! I'm seriously lacking in sleep!!!

AND FOR YOUR INFO...YOU'RE GETTING MORE IRRITATING!!
THE PERSONAL ATTACKS BEGIN TOMORROW!!
WATCH OUT, BITCHES!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.