Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TIRED...WAD'S NEW???

Hi blogreaders...and Zahidah!!!
Yes finally got one new link and new blog to read!!!
Hahahah!!!
Ok...today I'm really too tired to blog...but there's something to blog about...
IG!!! (Interest Group= CCA)
I dunno wad to choose!!!
I already signed-up for JIVE..which is under SOH!! Wooooo!!!
Now it's a BIG FAT debate between FLOORBALL and VOLLEYBALL!!!

Ok so here's the status quo....
(-) is for pros...(*) is for cons...

FLOORBALL
- Fun and I enjoy running around!!
- I get a cool whacking stick!!
- Seems harmless...in a way...
* 10 over people chasing after one stoopid ball sounds funny...
* I might get into clashes...which I hate...
* Need to train on stamina and speed...
* I may not be motivated to win medals...

VOLLEYBALL
- Fun and I enjoy passing and hitting the ball!!
- I get to do cool passing moves and tosses!!!
- Seems fun and bouncy...
* I'm afraid of smacks..coz it's really painful!!
* There's a net to throw the ball over...which I'm afraid I'll miss...
* Need to train arm power...

Sigh...can't decide...can't can't decide...
Grrrr...