Saturday, March 14, 2009

ERROR IN THE JUVENILE COURT!!

Hello hello blogreaders!!!
Many thanks to my ex-classmate Cheng Boon...who recently told me about an error in my previous post...
"Sim Ling Square" has been corrected to "Sim Lim Square"...
Hahaha!! Thanks Cheng Boon!!
But in my defence...I'll have to say tat I didn't look at the name properly and I blogged about it late at night...
So I was quite sleepy...
And as evidence...I have two witnesses to tat event...my friends Rachel and Nuruddin...
I'll let the jury decide my sentence...in which I hope it will be a "NOT-GUILTY"....
And I am confident tat the Singaporean justice system will see me through...
As the defendant and self-appointed lawyer...tat is all I have to say...
So your honour...am I off the hook now???
I rest my case.
Thank You.