Saturday, March 14, 2009

GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY

Hi blogreading people!!!
Today was my grandma's birthday!!!
Went out with my family to Vivo for dinner at Dian Xiao Er...some Chinese restaurant...
The roasted duck was D-E-L-I-CIOUS!!!
I didn't put my lappy skin today...too late for me when we came home...
Today Ma'am Stephanie smsed me if I'm free to go out...she want me go IT show with her and Ma'am Filzah....
I miss them soooo much!!! The last time we met was during the flyer work thingy...
So sadly I couldn't today...
Anyways yesterday when I went Sim Lim with Nuruddin and Rach...we walked past Bugis Village and I saw this really cute shirt!!!
It's a one-piece shirt with a vest and all...so cute!!
But it costs like $34 plus???
I shall see how...but I like it sooooooo much!!!
I hardly go shopping anyways....
But I've got NO $$$...
Ok maybe not NO $$$$$...but I gotta save up....
Sigh...I really wished I could have gotten a job...
Damit!!!
I would like to earn $800 plus per month....then can SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!
Hahaha!!!
Tat's my dark side...the shopaholic!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.