Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH....AGAIN!!!

Hey blogreaders!!
It's FRIDAY THE 13th!!!
Again???
February also have....
Aiyah....
Anyways...nothing to blog for today...except....
Today me and Rachel went down to Sim Lim Square to buy our laptop skins!!
We got kinda lost at Bugis Junction!! Haha!!!
Then anyways...we found our way to Sim Lim thanks to Nuruddin!!
He's working there BTW...
So we walked around to look for a shop selling the laptop skins....
Then we came across lots of shops...but some of the skins not nice...
We approached this shop whereby this guy was so nice to tell us which shop sold the skins...
So we went down to it...and the skins there were $18 but it was really nice lor!!!
So rach bought hers...some dinosaurs and bears skin with white background...
Very kiddy and girly!! Haha!!!
I was eyeing three skins...
1) A music score background with a nice black string bass...stylish!!(N.A)
2) A sign of an eagle and crown...stylish!!!
3) A black skin with rainbows and circles...stylish too!! (See below)
We had lunch at KFC first...so I was still deciding...
After lunch we came back to buy the skin...
I was still thinking over no.3 or no.2....
So I finally gave in to no.2....haha!!!
So my laptop will look like this:
Nice right??? Hahaha!!!
I like it lah...hahaaa!!!
It's gonna be on display soon...as soon as I figure out how to paste it...
I gotta like snip here and there for 14" inch....
Snip off some for the battery light and stuff...so in a way...it looks like the pic above...
So anyways...if u guys are considering a laptop skin...
There's some nice skins there!!!
AU REVOIR!!! Hahaha!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.