Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ENROLMENT TOMORROW!

Hey hey hey!! Blog-reading people!!!
Tomorrow's a great day!!
I'm finally going for my enrolment in RP!!!
I just can't wait to see the sch again....
Yup...tat's about it...
On top of tat...I have nothing else to blog about...
Anyways...I'm looking forward to Friday!!
I'm teaching my 1st lesson at net!!
In case u're wondering...the "net" I'm talking about is my church's youth connect group...
As in...some youths from the neighbourhood will be gathering together for like...a small preaching session...it's called evangelism anyways...hahah!!
It's kinda interesting anyways...coz I'm there!! Hahaha!!!
So I'm kinda happy to be teaching...yet nervous coz it's my 1st time...
So I'll end off this post with...
"I dunno wad to blog but rachel ask me to blog lor..."
Hahahah!! In your face...rach!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.