Thursday, March 12, 2009

TODAY WAS MY ENROLMENT!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Today I went for my poly enrolment at RP!!
It was really empty at 9am in the morning lah...
So me and my parents did all the admin stuff...
And even bought a laptop after much consideration for the brand!!
So finally I got a LENOVO THINKPAD T400!!!
It's quite exp lah...but blame it on RP!! Haha!!
Coz we gotta use laptops in RP...
Everything we do...from homeworks to tests and even daily reflections!!
All must be submitted by comp or email!!!
So I'll love my laptop with all my heart...coz I gotta face it everyday!!!
And today's my first blog post using my lappy!!
Yay!!
So ya ya...tat's it!!!
Watch out for tomorrow people!!
It's FRIDAY THE 13TH AGAIN!!!
FEBRUARY ALSO HAVE FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!
IT'S AN EVIL YEAR! EVIL!!!
MAY THE FORCE PROTECT YOU!