Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ANOTHER ANGER POST?

Oh hi again blogreaders....
And again...nothing to blog about...or is there???
Hahaha!!!
Ok...I've got nothing...
Anyways I'm going to RP this thurs to register!! Yay!!!
So finally I get to see RP...again....
But I still dunno which laptop to buy....
And I gotta change specs!! My old pair are dying!!!
See...so many changes...so little time...
Oh and there's tat BIG change...yup tat's it....
Sometimes I feel tat people forgot about me...u know???
Like they just hop to somewhere else...and live their lives...
Like I'm a tissue box???
Or something nastier???
Wadever....I just dun like to feel like a used item...
Just because u're better off...doesn't mean I'm not living happily too...
You're just shallow...I tell ya!! SHALLOW!!!
BITCHES....
MAY THE FORCE....WADEVER....