Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WHOO-HAAA ABOUT THAT

Hi blog reading people!!!

Sorry I never blogged for 3 days...

Didn't feel like blogging lor...

Today is the last day for the appeal...

I didn't appeal...since I got into RP...ok I think we've established the "I-didn't-make-it-to-NP-whooo-haaa-thingy"...

I dun wanna be reminded lah...

Although I told myself to be optimistic and be happy...but I still feel a bit sad inside...

A lot of people still asked if I made it to JC...and to tell them I went to poly really breaks me...

Some people (for the sake of their privacy...I shall not reveal their names) said tat "I look like those study type de" or "Sure-can-go-JC"...

Basically...nobody believed tat I could go poly...they all thought I was the "JC-type"....

Too bad some of us just weren't bored to go JC....

Oh God help!!! I'm still not over this!!! HELP!!!

Actually I blame myself for not studying hard in Os...

After all...it all boils down to us...we were writing away during the exams...

We're all not smarty-pants...I know..it's all hard work and blah blah blah...

The truth is...it hurts when people say u really can do it...but in the end u couldn't...

It's like...a father telling a son..."You'll be president de!!!"

But come on people...how many hopeful parents tell their kids tat they'll grow up to be president???

It feels sickening...crushing hope just like tat...and I'm not talking about the parents part...

Just drop dead lah....