Saturday, January 31, 2009

SADDENED BUT NOT ABANDONED

Hey all...

As u all know...the results of the O-levels posting results came out...

Sadly I didn't get the course tat I wanted...

Instead I got my 10th choice: RP....Customer relationship and service management...

I just woked up yesterday...and tat was the first thing I saw...

I cried lah...and I was asking..."Why???"

I really wanted tat NP course so badly coz I knew I could do it...

I really liked tat course and now 80 bloody people filled up the spots...

I wanted to appeal...so when I went to the website to appeal...I saw tat the new COP for course was 13...

13!!!!

I was like..."What???"

Ok...so I spent some time thinking about it...whether or not I should appeal...

It's like...come on...13???

Why must bloody people who can go JC dun stay in JC???

Steal poly spots from people like us....now I know how Ma'am Filzah feels...

I wonder if out of the 80 B.P (bloody people) how many truly appreciates this course....

Anyways since God has given this course in RP...it might have a purpose...

Besides...RP isn't tat bad lah...although people said so...what only...

My mum's friend gave me some advice via SMS...and this is wad she said...

ADAPTED FROM THE SMS:
"We may not we the glamourous violins out in the front...but the bells and drums at the back make up the sound of one band. Yes I (my mum's friend) have made a lot of mistakes in my life...but I never gave up...I was a fighter till the end."

It kinda reminds me of a quote in my lit. book "To Kill A Mockingbird"....one character said tat "true courage comes from seeing something through to the end "...

And tat is exactly wad I'm going to do in RP...

I know tat God has a purpose for me in RP...so I guess I'll be more "westernised"...get it??? Coz RP is in Woodlands...which is in the west??? Never mind..................

Anyways I'm sooooo over the NP course liao...I know of some friends who are going to RP too...even Ying Xiu!!!

Whenever life gives u lemons...make lemonade people!!! And sell it at super high prices!!!! =)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, LAH.