Sunday, February 8, 2009

BBQed AND TIRED!

Hello blogreaders!!!!

Yesterday was such a tiring day!!!

I had reunion dinner again...for the 15th day of CNY...oh and last day of CNY is TOMORROW!!

So...Happy Chinese New Year again!!! =)

After reunion dinner...I rushed to Tampines Interchange to take bus 10 with Nuruddin...we were going to Yu Chi's house for a BBQ...

So we took the long bus to Marine Parade...and we alighted opposite The Summit...some posh condo lor...

Then we when to The Summit de guardhouse to register...so we called Yu Chi to pick us up...but he said he didn't live there....

I was like ok...but I was wondering why he told us to go The Summit then???

But his SMS was to "alight at The Summit" and call him...so he could pick us up to go to his condo...which was Costa Del Sol...at Bayshore Road...

Right...skip the blah blah blahs...and the BBQ started around 9pm... =(

It was too windy last night...so Kee Meng and the others had trouble starting the fire...

Oh and Yu Chi's condo has a minimart!!! So cool!!!

Anyways...Nuruddin left early at 10pm...

And I wanted to...but stayed longer...to give face...haha!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH...I left at 11pm with Sherlene and Khor Yilingand Rusydi and some e4 people and Peng Shi....Yu Chi walked us to TJC there to take bus 12 back to Tampines...it was a loooong walk lor...

And it was so eerie at 11pm!!! We walked past Chai Chee sec (EERIE!) and some bungalows and dark places with lots of trees (EERIE!)...we even saw an old aunty sitting on a curb with a wound on her leg...

Fortunately all of us saw her...(MEGA EERIE!!!)

And we finally took bus 12...and I reached home before 12mn...PHEW!!!!

So now I'm like tired lah...coz today I was in church the whole day...got classes (Yes...I take classes in church too...) and discipling...I'm a discipler!!! =)

Ok so...yeah...tat was my weekend...

Haha...never blogged for nearly 1 week liao...sorry!!!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.