Thursday, February 19, 2009

TIRED AGAIN! WHY AGAIN???

Hi hi all!! U blogreading people!!!
Today so tired!! I did tat flyer job again!!
But this time was at Hougang HDB flats!!
Ok...I'm gonna skip all the details details...but it was great to see Ma'am Filzah and Stephanie from band again!!
Practically...today we had to like finish 1250 flyers lah!!
So the pay rate was 1000pcs-$25...
Fortunately...boss was so kind to give me $26! Haha!! Coz I did around 1K plus of flyers...
Anyways...today I walked around so many blocks lah...I still remember the blocks!!
The evil blocks are blk 353 to 354 and some at 550-554...evil blocks!!
It's like...so maze-like lah the blocks! First got 1 block got 18 floors...the got 3 units each floor till the 10th floor...then at 10th floor to 2nd got around 10 units...with 2 at each corner of the block!!
So I took the lift up not once...but THRICE!! Just to finish tat evil block!!
And so many people keep dogs lah!
I was like..."It's not a bungalow...you know..."
So noisy...bark and bark...
And got 1 unit...the dog so irritating...I put flyer at the gate....then it bark and bark...so I threw in another flyer!! Hahaha!!! So funny!!!
Then got some units kerna Ah-Longnised...hahah!!
The walls splashed with red or black paint...also with the signature "O$P$" and HP numbers...
Somemore got 1 unit put notice outside saying..."NOTICE. We are the new owners blah blah blah...so we dun owe money...blah blah..."
It even has a police warrant stuck next to it!! Hahahah!
Then I met some nice aunties and unlces who took the flyer with a smile at the gate...cool!!
But after today...I can officially say..."I HATE HOUGANG!"
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE STAYING IN HOUGANG BTW!
MAY THE EAST-SIDE FORCE BE WITH YOU.