Friday, February 20, 2009

SICK!!

Hi blogreaders!!
I'm officially sick! Down with THE FLU...
Ugh...one nasal cavity is stuffed...and dripping with mucus...like in the cartoons when people get sick...hahah!!
Ok..enough of grossing you people out...
Even though I was sick...I managed to show my face at my class chalet today...hahaha!!!
It was fun lah...at Downtown...where everything's waiting for you...
When I went into the chalet...Colin...Corstiaan...Bryan Chin...Bryan Neo and Lionel (SURPRISE! Long time no see him!) were playing RISK..
So I just watched them play....until a few minutes later Ibnur came with Bella and his malay friend...
Then Seng Hong..Hua Jie..Mervin...Kian Wei...Peng Shi...Khor Yiling and KC from 4e2 came...
Then tat's when Bella and Ibnur wanted to play Seng Hong's WII...
And it was really...WEEEE!! Hahah!!
They played Mario Kart...recommended by me and Colin!!
It was so fun!! I tried later with Bryan Chin...hahah! My first time playing WII!!
I so want to buy one lah..
Then the rest of the guys were playing soccer on PS2 while some of them went out to walk-walk...and Bella and Ibnur and his friend played Monopoly...
So me and Khor Yiling were like...bored lah...and we just watched them play...
I left early...around 6.30pm to go home...coz I'm sick...
So tat's my sick friday...and tomorrow I'm going for the BBQ!! Yay BBQ!
MAY THE HEALTHY FORCE BE WITH YOU.