Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CONTINUED: PICS OF THE CUTE DOG!

This is the cute german shepherd I mentioned in my prev. post
Awww...cute right?? But he's really big sized!!

Trapped behind a gate of metal bars....sad!!!

He wanted to play...and kept sticking his head out for us to pat and stroke!


Our last goodbye to him...before we left tat area...
I still remember tat place...Everitt Road...Block 128...haah!!!
I miss him...german shepherd...so big!!!
Ok..so me and Xin Yi looked at "there" to see if it was a male or female..and she saw "it"...haha!
It was...big...hahah!!! Really!! Coz he's big size mah...
So I told Xin Yi...if he were a human...he would be a really muscular guy lah...
And Xin Yi mentioned his "it" and we broke down in laughter...hahah!! Coz he'll be naked!!
But seriously...I wish to have my own dog...like him...
I can hug him...cuddle him...walk him...feed him...sigh...
I want a dog!!!
Well maybe when I'm an adult...
But till then...I can dream...can't I???
MAY THE DOGGIE FORCE BE WITH YOU.