Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FIRST DAY ON JOB PLUS FIRST PAY!

Hey blogreaders!!!
I'm so happy today!!
I finally had my first job..and my first pay!!!
Today was generally fun lah...
I met Ku Xin Yi...Boey Yiling and Felicia at Eunos MRT...
Then our boss met us at 12pm at the bus stop near the MRT station...he's so good lah!
He drove us to our destinations to give out the flyers and gave me..Yiling and felicia a briefing on wad to do...
So we dropped Xin Yi off first...then Felicia...then me...then Yiling...
So I had one big stack of flyers to give out near Upper East Coast Road...loads of bungalows there!!
So I hurriedly stuffed the flyers into letterboxes...under the hot 1pm sun...sizzling!!!
I quickly finished up Jalan Hajijah and Jalan Pokok Ser-something...funny Malay street names!
Then it marked my first hour! Ka-ching! $6 earned!!
Seriously...a lot of people who live in bungalows (NO OFFENCE!) have lots of noisy dogs!! BARK BARK AND BARK!! Noisy!!!
Then I did Jalan Kupang and Rem-something...in another hour...$12 le!!
Eventually I grabbed snack from Cheers at Esso...Chicken Pie and H2O!!
I sat at a bus stop to munch...and I read a newspaper will waiting for my boss to pick me up...
He's sending me to Xin Yi there to help her...
So I got for reading newspaper at the bus stop...eeek!! But I finished most of the covered areas...
PHEW!!
When I joined Xin Yi...she was almost done...and we both went for lunch....so I slacked while Xin Yi gobbled down Char Kway Teow...she treated me to a drink too!! Yay!!
Then we met up with our boss to discuss a new location for flyer distribution...
So we quickly drove over to the area and got on to business...
As we walked and stuffed flyers into letterboxes...we chatted alot...and we made the quiet eerie streets of Teng Choon Road...Rumbia Road and Everitt Road noisy...
Blah blah blah...stuff stuff stuff....walk walk walk...
Then...we came across a house with a BIG german shepherd at the gate...
It was sooooo cute and tired!! It was resting till we popped by...
And then we thought that it would bark...but it didn't!! Xin Yi sensed tat HE wanted to play coz he didn't bark at all...but kept staring at us and standing up...excitedly...
-A photo of the dog will be posted ASAP coz my phone was dead this afternoon. Sorry.-
I missed the dog lah...Xin Yi missed him too...we really wanted to adopt him...but can't lah...
Ok...this post is getting really lengthy...details and all....
Anyways....I spent my first paycheck on a present for my mum...a nice cup tat costs $7!! Coz I broke hers once accidentally...
Oh and I got sunburnt too!! Ahhhh!!! I need my lotion!!!
Ok till then...hear more from me soon k???
MAY THE FORCE (OUCH SUNBURN!) BE WITH YOU! (OUCH!)