Monday, September 7, 2009

FABULOUS UNPUNCTUAL 1ST DAY!!

Haiyo....
It's the 1st day of poly forum...and I was late!!
The whole bus of RP people were practically waiting for me!!!
I was supposed to reach there by 7.30am...but 168 came late and I reached at 8.10 instead...
Talk about awkwardness....I had to quickly wear the green RP polo tee over my tee coz I forgot to wear it!!

And thanks to me...we were a bit late for the opening ceremony...we reached at 9.10 instead of 9am...
Ugghhh.....bad bad start....
But thankfully it was a really fun day...

We started off with weird games at SP's field...
Played this game called "Captains on Deck"...
We had to follow the commander and get into teams to do stuff...
Like when the captain said "Row your boat".....
We had to form a group of 4 and row our boat in a line...
Kinda lame...but it was fun to see us all going mad about it....

Then we played "Squrriels and trees"...
I was like...the squrriel for most of the time...
TYPICAL....

Hahaha!! But I really enjoyed myself...and made some new friends as well...
Had 1 and half hour lunch....after tat bonded and chatted with some RP people...
And I found out tat there were two guys who are classmates...
They called themselves "Charles and Keith"...u know...the shop tat sells shoes??
Coz their names are really Charles and Keith!!!
HAH!!! It sounds kinda cool but when they say it...it sounds lame...hahaha!!
And I was always sitting inbetween them...so I called myself "And"...

Funny people...hahaha!!
And then we went into our own sub-themes...
And in our own sub-themes...we were broken into 4 groups...answering 4 qns...
I was in the 4th team...and the question was....

"What is the role of youths in defining Singapore's cultural identity?"

Seriously...it's really hard to brainstorm about....
And in our own 4th team doing this 4th qns...we had to break up into further small teams to do our brainstorming and answering this question...
So it's like...
A smaller team in a small team...
Like...my team is 1/4 of a pie and the pie is the 4th pie in a tray of pies....and the 4 pies are apple-flavoured while others are diff flavoured....

Kinda confusing....