Sunday, July 12, 2009

SUPPOSED TO BE

Today was like...supposed to be my sec sch band's concert...should be like...the 10th???
I think so....
Coz when I was sec. 2...the 1st concert I performed...it was called "In Tempo 8 Concert"...
And last year we had our 9th...called "TPWE IN CONCERT"...

The concert was postponed to 30th Dec (according Miss Jamila) by Mr Neo...the principal...
Thanks to H1N1...the concert is like....5 months and 18 days away...
I really wanted to see them perform...
It's like after 4 years of being the performer...I'm finally the audience...
It's like some cool "circle of life"....hahaha!!
Ok...I'm digressing too much...

Anyways....in other words...
I miss the band...
I miss making music...
I miss being part of the concert and....
I missed the concert...literally "missed" it....

Enough said...I shall go into a period of mourning for the postpone of the concert...hahah!!
(No bible verse coz I'm mourning in my heart...)