Monday, July 13, 2009

DEMON LAPTOP AND SLIPPERS DAY

GREAT!!!
Just when I thought a new week has come and I could enjoy sch...
I dropped my laptop in the morning while waiting for the bus with Rachel...
I left it at the metal semi-circle bar thingy at the seat of the bus stop...
When suddenly...the bus came and when I turned around to grab my laptop bag....
IT FELL!!!

Just when I thought the day couldn't get better...I couldn't switch it on during lesson time!!!
I panicked...and of coz...was very disappointed...
When I brought it down to repair...I met up with Rach who accompanied me...
Then when we were approaching the IT helpdesk...she did something...
Something so accidental and malu for me...
She.Stepped.On.My.Slipper.And.The.Strap.Fell.Clean.Off.On.Its.Left.Side.

But I dun blame her...coz it was breaking off soon anyways...
But then she rushed to the bookshop and bought scotch-tape for me to bandage it up...
Lucky she bought it in time...
Thanks Rach for the help!!!

So with an "extra bling-bling" on my left slipper...I walked to the IT resource centre to borrow another laptop to use...
It's a "bling-bling" coz the scotch-tape bandage looked like a big diamond from afar...according to Rach...
Then thank God that I could borrow a laptop from sch for 10 days free!!!

I got it back to class and thanks to Nigel for accompanying me while I waited to collect it...
After sch and Enterprise UT 2...I went to discuss my church's school net outreach planning...
Anyways...just a bit of side track...I got a D+ for my Enterprise UT 1...
EVEN THOUGH I STUDIED FOR IT....
IT GOES TO SHOW THAT SOMETIMES STUDYING DOESN'T PAY...BUT SELECTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS DOES...

After sch net outreach discussion...bused home and installed a new game...DRAGONICA!!
Actually...I psychoed FC and Nigel (I know u guys are reading this) to play it 2 weeks ago...
Then they already downloaded it and started playing....tempting me to play...
But as we all know....I fasted my games last week...

So now...hopefully I can play this week...
But first....the no.1 priority is to get my laptop fixed...
I dun like Acer...coz I'm not used to it....

For Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in diffculties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10