Monday, May 4, 2009

REJECTED!!

Hi blogreaders!!!
Sch was ok today...
I always like friday classes...
But today isn't friday coz of Labour Day...our classes have been pushed FORWARD by 1 day...
So monday lessons=friday lessons...tuesdays=weds...blah blah...
Anyways today my team was fun lah...coz there's REDS!!!
Haha ok REDS is a guy in my team...
He's super funny...super fun and he talks a lot too...oh and his real name is Shahredzwan...
So REDS is his nickname...
Ok the bad stuff about today is...the evil long queue at the sch entrance!!!
The annoying SWINE FLU or H1N1 caused everyone to queue at sch entrance just to go in!!!
We need to scan student pass...take sticker and declare ourselves as "WELL"...
So troublesome lah...like airport like tat...
TPSS wasn't like tat lor...I could imagine lor..
And wad's worse is tat only ONE door was open...so everyone queued behind it..
Thank God I wasn't late...

Ok enough about sch...again...
Today I went for Volleyball try-outs!!!
It was weird!!
I sat the spectators seats just like everyone else...waiting for the thing to start...
Then we split up into boys and girls...
For the guys..we had to separate ourselves between the EXPERIENCED AND INEXPERIENCED...
And for the INEXPERIENCED...we had to jump to touch the corner of the basketball hoop...
It's evil and maniacal lah...
Anyways some guys tried and 3-4 failed...
And before I could even do it...some guy stopped us and told us this:

"I'm sorry guys but...we need tall people in volleyball..."
"Coz the net is 2.4m high...and we need guys who are above 1.8m..."
"We are competing with other polys so we need tall guys..."
"I'm not trying to put down the short people here...but sorry..."
"Our coach want taller people..."
"But thank you very much for trying out..."
"You can stay to watch or leave if you want..."

I was like..."you should have told us earlier BEFORE we signed up..."
Evil coach...
Oh well...I immediately left after changing anyways...
I hate these kind of things..."We're sorry...u're too short..."
I'm putting all my hopes on floorball now...
Hope there's no weird height limits...

Oh and there's one more incident!!!
Something funny for u all!!!
When I left the sch with my friends...we saw this board at the sch exit tat said:
"Paste your stickers here!! Don't throw it away!"
Anyways the sticker is to show tat we are NOT SICK...
So we did...but I didn't have mine coz my friend took it and threw it away...
And then hor...this woman said to me..."Where's your sticker??"
I looked at her and noticed she was wearing a staff tag...
So I thought she was a facilitator...and guess wad I said??
"It's gone..."
I was sooooo ashamed!!! I thought she might kill me!!!
Then she said this...and I was stunned!!!
"Oh sorry...I'm not talking to you..."
Hahahaha!!
She was talking to her friend behind me...but her eyes were looking at me!!!
So logically I responded...
It made all my friends laugh!!!
AWKWARD!!!
I was laughing all the way out from school!!!
Hahahah!
Ok enough crapping....good night!!!

"Through Christ you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God." 1 Peter 1:21