Sunday, May 3, 2009

NEVER MORE

Hi blogreaders...
It's been a really really hectic week!!!
I've got the results of all my modules from last week...
Not bad not bad...2 As and 3 Bs...
Not bad for the first week...
Wad's the big deal with an A anyways??
It's just year 1....but still...I'm grateful that my efforts weren't wasted...
Thank You God!!!

In an unrelated event...
My youth net group has been officially started!!!
Ok maybe not just started but it was quite official coz we had worship+lesson...
Sigh...being a net member just isn't easy...
I have to print out the lesson notes from my email...usually on Wednesdays...
Then go through and plan it out on Thursday nights after sch...
And pray before I leave the house for net on Friday...
But I can say God has been good in my life...
He has fulfilled one of my resolutions for this year...
And tat is to be a NET LEADER!!!

However...it wasn't as GLORIFIED as others in church...
Coz u know...they have their own cliques...
But still...being insignificant is being SIGNIFICANT in the eyes of God...
So I'll just stay humble and smile at others who think I'm still sec.2 in church....
"I'm in poly now, u know..."
That is wad I'll say...

I'm beginning to understand more about the meaning of WORSHIP.
It isn't just the songs we sing...but the lives we live...
Are our lives a worship to God??
Worship isn't about a nice song u like...
It's about singing an anthem of praise to Him...
And tat is wad I like the most...
CHRISTIANITY always boils back down between you and the Father...
I shall post more about my life and God...
Hey...it's a start!!!

ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW LABEL!!!

Oh...and no more lame "Star Wars" slogans now...
Some people just "love" it...right???

"It is by grace you have been saved, throught faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast" Ephesians 2:8-9