Friday, April 17, 2009

RP ORIENTATION DAY 3

Hi blogreaders!!
It's finally the final day of my RP Orientation Programme!!!
Ok...so we all had to go to our own classrooms today...
I went to mine...and I met all my classmates!!
I sat down at one table...and people started entering the room...
Actually I was late lah...I arrived at 8.40am plus...
Others came in around 8.45am???
Then we all switched on our lappys...
Did some weird matching game...our group didn't win sadly...
But I made some new friends...
And we're all gonna be in the same class for 6 weeks???
Or maybe more...
Anyways today my SOH team finally created our team's blog!!!
It's over at my links...go check it out!!
Dunno why it's soooo plain.....
Anyways today I couldn't stay for the whole day coz I got church stuff to do!!!
But we did Domino Ripple this afternoon...
Quite fun....go up....down...and up....
Tonight we supposed to have Jam and Hop!!!
I couldn't stay on to go!!
AHHHH!!!
Anyways I smsed Benson about which sch won...SOH got 3rd...sadly...
But still...3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for SOH...
HIP-HIP HURRAY! HIP-HIP HURRAY! HIP-HIP HURRAY!!!
SAS...which is Sch of Applied Science got 1st!!!
Anyways...sch starts this coming monday!!!
I wan see my classmates again!!!
Hahah!!
Till then...good night!!!
MAY THE SOH FORCE BE WITH YOU.