Thursday, April 16, 2009

RP ORIENTATION DAY 2

Hi blogreaders!!!
It's finally day 2 of my orientation programme at RP!!!
Today was ok lah...good thing certain people didn't come...
Oh and I know where my classroom is already!!!
It's E36R...which means Block E3...level 6...room R...hahah!!!
E3 again lah!! I was stuck in E3 for 4 years in sec sch!!!
But fortunately E3 is the block number...phew!!!
Cool right???
Anyways my OGLs said we can take our EZ-Link cards tomorrow!!
Yay!! Now I can get bus concession!!!

Today I missed 2 bus 168 in the morning!!!
I saw Bella in the same bus on my way to Tamp library this morning!!
We both alighted and saw Ratna and Khairul!!
Then a flooded bus 168 came...and then we skipped it...
So I suggested we walk up to the bus stop in front of the new mall Tampines 1...
As we walked up...another bus 168 came!! DAMN!!!
Anyways when we took the 3rd 168...it was quite full too!!!
All 4 of us stood at the lower deck all the way to Woodlands Inter!!!
My feet hurt when we alighted!!!

So today was basically to complete as many stations of the "Principal's Cup" as possible...
My team only had 9 people today!! From 21 to 9!! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!
But at least we did 5 stations in 35 mins!!
So in total we did 18 stations out of 40!!
Tat's not bad...some OGLs said...

Then lunch was so-so...we packed lunch back to Agora Hall coz got air-con!!!
We ate and chat a bit...
I felt tat although we bonded a bit...my team members dun really like me...
Is it becoz of my hair??? I dunno....
Anyways I find some of them weird and funny too...
Like wad Nuruddin smsed me...
He said "Well, lets positively face the fact that..it was only the first 2 daes. Just slowly creep into their "world", k. Be patient."

I totally agree hands down...
Hopefully I'll make better and more fun friends...
I'm praying hard!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.