Tuesday, March 31, 2009

QUIZ TIME!! COURTESY OF CHUN LEONG

My fellow council junior wanted me to do this quiz (Awww...so sweet!!)
So I'm doing it...after all...I'm a good senior...
Hahah!!!
Sorry Chun Leong if I didn't come for the BBQ!!
You will see my face next time k?
Oh my face is also in the council blog...but it's too UNGLAM...
Anyways...
QUIZ TIME!!

01. List 10 people whom you want to do this quiz.
ANS: 1)Nuruddin!! 2)Shu Ying!! 3)Puay Shan!! 4)Hazel!! 5)Rachel!! 6)Ngam Key!! 7)Desmond!! 8)Isaac!! 9)Stephanie!! 10)Jamila!!

02. Your name?
ANS: Sean.....

03. Your Age?
ANS: 16 going on 17...man I'm getting old!!!

04. Single or Attatched?
ANS: SINGLE!!!! I confess!! I'm not getting a GF till I'm working....

05. Five of your closest friend?
ANS: Nuruddin...Shu Ying...Rachel...Puay Shan...Hazel...

06. Your 2 favourite colours?
ANS: Blue and purple!!!

07. Favourite type of story/ comic book?
ANS: No fav. comic book...but fav. book got alot...so dun wan tell...

08. Do you have a crush?
ANS: Not yet...should I have a crush??? HMMM???

09. Has an unknown person asked you for your number before?
ANS: No...never talk to strangers!!! Occassionally I do talk to them though...

10. If yes, did you give your number to the person who asked?
ANS: No...

11. Name 2 girl - friends that you are close to.
ANS: Rachel and Shu Ying!!

12. Name 2 guy friends that you are close to.
ANS: Nuruddin and Isaac!!

13. Do you play online games?
ANS: Yes!! I live on it!!!

14. Do you play Maple Story?
ANS: BIG FAT YES!!! I love being a cleric!!!

15. Favourite numbers?
ANS: 7 is nice...maybe 12 too??? I dun fancy numbers you know...

Phew...it's done!!
Lemme check my answers first...
Uh-huh...uh-huh...
DONE!!