Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WEEK

Hi blogreaders!!!
Yes I know...long time no see...
It's been a week...
And yes it's bad I know...and u're all correct...blah blah blah...
And I'm lazy...blah blah blah...
The point is...
THERE'S NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT...
Ok...let's put up the top 10 things to blog about...

1) My mum when to hospital...

2) Coz she's in labour pain...and yes she's pregnant...

3) It's a girl!! Yay sis!!

4) She's now discharged and STILL pregnant...

5) I'm still jobless (What else is new??)

6) I watched 5 Naruto episodes online today...

7) I just checked my RP student email and I have 51 unread emails from sch...

8) I used my laptop again after a 2 weeks hiatus...

9) My ex-band is going for SYF next monday...

10) I just read some interesting news in my sch email...

Now are all those worth blogging???
Well maybe....I would blog about no.1-4 and 6...
But I won't waste my time...will I???
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.