Thursday, March 19, 2009

MORE POINTLESS STUFF

Hi blogreaders!!!
When me and my ex-classmates were on the bus back home from the reunion...
We were trying to recall who were in our p6 class...
One of my friends said there's 37 people...
But when I looked at my old class photos...there's only 34 people!!
AHHHH!!!
Who's the extra 3???
We actually listed down the names of those we remembered...but there was 33!!
So I named the last person PERSON X...
Then I randomly named people...
Like from sec.4 class...haha!!
But still...there's only 34 people in the photo!!!
This is soooo...suspensing!!
Like a horror movie...who are the missing 3??
Or was there even 37???
And who are the 3???
Or was there more?
Maybe they weren't in the pic???
And why am I asking so many questions???
CREEPY CREEPY!!!
It's too creepy on so many levels!!!
Ok tat's enough...I shall not think about this anymore....
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.