Friday, March 20, 2009

MESSED-UP FRIDAY

Hi blogreaders!!!
Sigh...like the title of this post says it all...it's a messed-up friday!!!
I'm supposed to go for a church leaders seminar today...
But apparently my leader above me (leader's leader...haha!!) didn't sign me up...
Or something like tat...
So I didn't need to go...
Initially I thought I needed to go...
So......
1) I cancelled my plans to go to Yu Chi's house to play today...sad!!!
2) I cancelled my plans to go and work for the flyer thing again...double sad!!!
3) I cancelled my plans to go for the council BBQ...triple sad!!!
4) I cancelled my plans to go out...not tat sad....
Sigh...
Messed up friday...
So many fun things cancelled...
Oh well...u know wad they say...
"You can't have your cake and eat it too..."
Well in this case...I dun have a cake...
But I'm looking to net tonight!!
I'm teaching!! Ok maybe not teaching..but sharing the bible lesson!!! =)
LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU THIS FRIDAY.