Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Send revival!!!

Hello blog-readers!!!

YES!!

My blog is back and kicking!!!

And you all thought it was dead...actually it was and now it is RESURRECTED!!

So let the reading and blogging begin once again!!!

(Triumphant trumpet chorus)

So in order to kick off this new year with a brand new (not really) blog...I'll taint it with a boring post...
__________________________________________________________________

Yay!! Today no need go school!! I'm so happy!!

I'M STILL ON POST-O-LEVELS HOLIDAYS!! TAKE THAT PEOPLE IN SCHOOL!!!

Ok...now tat we've established that...

I went to Hazel's house yesterday, with Nuruddin, Ngam Key, Shu Ying and Patricia from e2

Very nice lor, her house.

It's like a nice condo thingy...she said tat it's a RESORT CONDO...

Well, I have to admit it...it really looks like a resort...BTW...it's Changi Rise condo...

Go visit her!!! Hahaha!!!

I met Nuruddin at the bus stop near Blk 449...I told him I'll be there by 1.40...but I reached at 1.50pm...sorry Nuruddin!!!

It was like...the end of school and lots of East View Sec. sch students were at tat stop...they were staring at me...like..."Why this boy like never go sch?"

I felt awkward...yet a bit proud..haha!!!!

Then we took bus 38 and alighted at Melville Park...

Walk and walk to Changi Rise...behind Melville Park...

Skip boring details but we actually walked to the guard house and registered...(!!!!!)

So we played Monopoly at her house....it was so cozy!!

Her room so neat (yes I went in) and soooo CONDO-Y...

Monopoly was fun...till Ngam Key didn't even bought any property for the first few rounds...she was like..."Agh!! I wanna buy a house!!"

So eventually we only played Monopoly...i brought UPWORDS but nobody wan play coz only 4 people can play...and there were 6 of us...

After Monopoly...Ngam Key was relieved...

Then we played on Hazel's keyboard and Ngam Key was like a pro lah...

Nuruddin played tat Titanic song...well done udin!!

Then I played on Hazel's bro's comp...his name is Russell...cool...she has a younger bro...

There were no games but I surfed the net...

Then as I surfed the net...I read Syaza's blog...(yes I did brownie!!) and it had a picture of me screaming onboard the cable-car in Hong Kong...

I have no comments relating on tat issue.......NO COMMENTS!!!

Then Shu Ying asked me to go to Puay Shan's blog...then I read her lala blog...

Quite cool...but she said I was evil!!! And also about the "That's so sean!" or "That's so childish!"
and "That's so October 1st!"....ughhh....Puay-puay...

I used to call Puay Shan "Pauline" last year in class...coz she needed a Christian name DESPERATELY...

Then she called me "Sofy" (pls dun be confused with the sanitary pad) but I had a name liao wad...

So back at Hazel's house...we stumbled upon a stunning revelation...

LISTEN UP O-LEVEL PEOPLE!!!

We read on some TP forum thingy tat O-level results might be released on the 12th of January!!

Well, for all we know...results are going to be released in mid-Jan...so maybe it's 12th??

There's some story behind it...like about this woman who committed crime and was sentenced...but she appealed for another day coz she wan see her daughter get O-level results...

So the judge gave her on the 19th to be sentenced...

Then some guy said if she is sentenced on 19th...then maybe results on 12th coz of some days for JAE thingy and posting results...

Then last night I chatted with my senior..JASMINE!!!

She's in TPJC then she told me all about TPJC life...quite cool

I hope I can get in there...with Joel and Yan Jun....I miss them dearly...(You heard tat Yan Jun??)

This morning I woke up early and played MAPLE with Jie Hao from 10 till 11.30am...

MAPLE seems more fun now...especially if you're not alone...

I hate being a CLERIC!!!

I wan be SIN!!!

Anyways...tat's all I have to write...I typed like siao lah...so much...dun get bored people!!

There's more where this post came from!!!

Enjoy your holis, O-level people!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.