Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free help??

Hi again blogreaders!!!

This afternoon I'm back sch!!!

Yay!! Long time never go back liao...since band BBQ...

Anyways I'm going back with Shu Ying...Nuruddin and Puay Shan(Pauline-haha!!)...

We're helping Mdm Ho(my form teacher) to edit my classmates' SGCs...tat's short for School Graduation Certificate...

Ok..so it's like...me and Udin met her at our band BBQ back at sch...

So she said she needed our help to help her....

So it's like HELP-HER-TO-HELP-US-GET-OUR-SGCs...

Then we agreed and Udin requested for a REWARD...

So Mdm Ho thought for a while and said...

JACK'S PLACE!!!

We were so happy and immmediately promised...

Then she said it's supposed to on the 7th...which was yesterday...meet in sch at 9am...

But on Sat she called to say tat she wanted to change it to 3pm...

But we like not free...

When I heard about it...I told Udin and Shu Ying when we were at Hazel's house(refer to previous post)...

They were unhappy...coz....

9am on Wed allowed us to enjoy the lunch Mdm Ho was about to treat us to...

But 3pm didn't....go do the Maths...lunch???

So Udin cheekily called Mdm Ho using Hazel's home phone and wanted her to change the time...

We agreed to Thursday(today) at 1pm in sch...

But still...we were MORE interested in the reward...coz we were afraid she might go back on her word...

Fortunately...last night Mdm Ho smsed me to confirm the time/venue...

I asked her about the JACK'S PLACE!!!

She told us not to worry and said tat she "won't run away"....ok....

So the problem was solved!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the reward!!!

Oh come on...we're not free child labour you know...

May the Force be with You.